- Logistics solution
Sports goods distribution center
- Inbound and Outbound
- Transfer system
Approx. 80,000 SKUs are handled efficiently according to categories, store groups and indivisual stores.
A distribution center for sports goods. There are around 80,000 SKUs. Sorting is divided into 3 phases, such as picking according to SKUs, sortation according to destinations, and sorting according to stores, which leads to very efficient automatic sortation. The conveyors are linked to 3 stories, so that operators do not have to walk so much.
- UNISORTER FSⅣ sorts items according to retail shops, shortening the delivery lead time.
- Operators do not have to walk a long distance thanks to the conveyor systems.
- The introduction of a stacking device of empty plastic containers enhances automation of the peripheral operation.
UNISORTER FSⅣ, sorts cases according to destinations.
Inbound transfer line
Picking according to each product
Sorting according to stores
Stacker of empty plastic containers
VoiceFeedback from customer
Sorting according to SKUs and stores is done by operators. As much of transporting goods as possible is automated by the high capacity auto sorter, which leads to improvements in services to stores.
- Applications Navigation
- Processed food plant
- Rice-milling plant
- Brewery plant
- Food plant
- Beverage factory
- Snacks factory
- Vegetable factory
- Paper milling factory
- Pharmaceuticals distribution center
- Media items distribution center
- Books distribution center
- Daily commodities center
- Refrigerated food center
- International express cargo logistics center
- Apparel goods distribution center
- Supermarket distribution center
- E-commerce distribution center
- Sports goods distribution center
- Airport baggage handling system
- Agricultural products handling center