HASS SystemHandheld terminal picking
These simple and flexible picking systems make maximum use of human labor.
HASS is a store-specific seeding system that uses only sorting flow racks and handheld terminals.
It provides a simple workflow in which workers "seed" products into store-specific openings that have been allocated to sorting flow racks in accordance with instructional information on their handheld terminals.
These systems can be set up with a small capital investment, and they can also easily accommodate changes in the layout as well as changes in product quantities and the number of items with a high level of flexibility.
Sorting flow racks designed to maximize work efficiency
- Shelves with rollers allow the orientation of cases to be changed easily for easy loading and checking of products.
- Cases can be angled downward for a better view of their contents.
- Special guide plates allow use of both collapsible containers and cardboard boxes.
HASS is recommended for customers like these.
- Businesses with frequent changes in the number of sorting categories, for example, stores or classifications
- Businesses that require detailed descriptions of the contents of each packing case
- Businesses that experience large fluctuations in the quantities of the products they handle, for example, seasonal products
- Businesses that handle specially shaped products such as fragile items
- Businesses that use mostly part-time or temporary staff