- Logistics solution
Books distribution center
- Transfer system
Sorting returned goods according to publishers.
Fewer sorting errors and a shorter lead time are realized.
A books/magazines distribution center. Printed materials returned from book stores are sorted gently according to publishers.
The required manpower is reduced in addition quicker handling.
- Efficiently sorting returned books and magazines according to publishers is managed by the book sorter.
- The sorter reduces sorting errors and shortens delivery lead time.
- Gently handling books with causing no damage.
VoiceFeedback from customer
How to handle with numerless rerturned books and magazines speedily and accurately was challenging.
Thanks to the sorter specialized in handling books, sorting ideal to characterics of handled products was achieved. Not only manpower, but also delivery lead time was shortened.
- Applications Navigation
- Processed food plant
- Rice-milling plant
- Brewery plant
- Food plant
- Beverage factory
- Snacks factory
- Vegetable factory
- Paper milling factory
- Pharmaceuticals distribution center
- Media items distribution center
- Books distribution center
- Daily commodities center
- Refrigerated food center
- International express cargo logistics center
- Apparel goods distribution center
- Supermarket distribution center
- E-commerce distribution center
- Sports goods distribution center
- Airport baggage handling system
- Agricultural products handling center