Agricultural products handling center
- Transfer system
Highly responsive sorting fruits with state-of-the-art selecting, inspecting, and sorting systems.
A watermelon selection area. Thanks to the conveyors and device freshly replaced, water melons, which are vulnerable, are handled very gently.
- Transport between production processes has been automated with conveyors, to accelerate processing and to eliminate some manual work.
- State-of-the-art machinery is used to grade watermelons and check their quality, to improve reliability.
- A case sorter performs very gentle sorting after packing, to enable gentle product handling.
Empty box transport line
VoiceFeedback from customer
Because our products are seasonal, we are required to process high volumes during a short period of time, which means that we have to be able to go from a low to a high level of activity quickly. To meet this aim, we deployed a state-of-the-art sorting system along with an automated transport line. As a result, we've been able to achieve a fast, gentle handling of watermelons, which are heavy and easily broken, as well as safe, secure shipping operations.
- Applications Navigation
- Processed food plant
- Rice-milling plant
- Brewery plant
- Food plant
- Beverage factory
- Snacks factory
- Vegetable factory
- Paper milling factory
- Pharmaceuticals distribution center
- Media items distribution center
- Books distribution center
- Daily commodities center
- Refrigerated food center
- International express cargo logistics center
- Apparel goods distribution center
- Supermarket distribution center
- E-commerce distribution center
- Sports goods distribution center
- Airport baggage handling system
- Agricultural products handling center