- Logistics solution
Apparel goods distribution center
- Inbound and Outbound
- Transfer system
High speed sorting and delivery to stores without any break in the logistic service using 3km long conveyors and the sorter system.
An apparel goods distribution center, a cross dock type, responsible for about 300 stores. A large number of goods delivered from venders are sorted in the morning, and shipped outbound in the afternoon by UNISORTER FS Ⅳ. Only 30 operators manage the total operation.
- 15,000 cases at maximum can be received within one hour.
- 45,000 cases at maximum can be sorted at a high capacity.
- Only 30 operators operate the total operation.
UNISORTER FSⅣ conducts a high capacity sortation according to destinations.
The inbound line consists of 8 lines to receive as many as 15,000 cases in one hour.
Inbound cases are transferred to storage at a high speed.
The diverting device at the entrance of the storage to divert into two lines, upper and lower.
Storage line consisting of free flow conveyors
VoiceFeedback from customer
The most important thing for cross dock centers is how to distribute goods to stores as quickly as possible. The total line from the inbound to the outbound is connected by means of conveyors to convey products automatically. The required manpower is reduced to 30 people, a great decrease in labor costs.
- Applications Navigation
- Processed food plant
- Rice-milling plant
- Brewery plant
- Food plant
- Beverage factory
- Snacks factory
- Vegetable factory
- Paper milling factory
- Pharmaceuticals distribution center
- Media items distribution center
- Books distribution center
- Daily commodities center
- Refrigerated food center
- International express cargo logistics center
- Apparel goods distribution center
- Supermarket distribution center
- E-commerce distribution center
- Sports goods distribution center
- Airport baggage handling system
- Agricultural products handling center